||Ships within 24 hours
The 100% recycled nylon, take-it-anywhere jacket with weather-resistant protection for light, quick endeavors. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Run, ride, climb—the trusted Houdini® Jacket is always up for anything. It features updated weather-resistant 100% nylon ripstop fabric to block wind and withstand abrasion. The slim fit accommodates a baselayer or a light midlayer; the hood cinches with a single pull and won’t pinch your ears; cording, toggles and cuffs are all trim and lightweight. Half-elastic cuffs seal the wrists and a drawcord cinches the hem. It packs snugly into its own small, vertically zippered chest pocket, which has a reinforced clip-in loop. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish coats the shell and the center-front zipper. With a reflective logo on the left chest.
- Featherweight 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Slim fit with a slight drop tail for better fit during movement
- Hood adjusts in one pull, won’t block peripheral vision
- Durable half-elastic cuffs; drawcord hem
- Reflective logo on left chest
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- 105 g (3.7 oz)
Model is 6'0" and wearing a size MediumSlim Fit Size Chart
1.2-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn